Monday, October 18, 2010

Fall is in the air...

Looking back, I somehow realized just how long it's been since I've blogged! For which I apologize.

Summer came, I went to Peru (go, go, go to Peru should you ever have the chance!) and when I returned ... it was hot. Like, seriously hot. And a bit humid. And I love my New York apartment and kitchen, but what happens in a small kitchen when you bake? It gets ... hot. So, for the sake of myself and my cats I didn't really bake. I made sorbet. I made salads. I ate out. Summer turned to late summer, I went home for a spell, worked 15+ hour days on events, went to Calgary and had a nice road trip back. While I was away, fall hit. Then I went to New Orleans.

Now, fall is in the air ... crisp, cool nights, beautiful sunny days, leaves changing. I hear my kitchen calling to me and the cracking of the whip for me to blog again.

So ... soon my friends. Soon I will update you to my baking (and perhaps some cooking!) escapades. There are new recipes to try, old recipes to revisit and love. Many delectable treats in-store. Now if only I remember to tell you all about them!

I warn you, it may not happen this week ... I am in training for my first ever karate tournament (wish me luck!), so lots of my spare time is going towards training and worrying. But once that is past, the kitchen will be taken over and treats will start spilling out into various offices around the city, helping put on winter weight to help keep the cold at bay.

My apologies for the delays!

No comments:

Post a Comment